1. Problem: Not sure if baby is hungry.
2. Problem: Pretty sure baby is teething, but not sure where to put the oragel.
3.Problem:Toddler keeps grabbing the wii remote from daddy, and cries when he doesn’t get it.
4. Problem: Baby is teething, but the usual tricks don’t work.
Hack: Put a little bit of apple sauce in the middle of a cloth, roll it up, and freeze it. Let baby suck to her heart’s content!
5. Problem: Baby or toddler is cranky, and you’re not sure if it’s because of lack of sleep.
Hack: Baby/toddler sleep requirement chart (based on Weissbluth’s Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child).
Source: Baby Center
6. Problem: Toddler or preschooler won’t. eat. anything.
Hack: Put sprinkles on pretty much everything!
7. Problem: Baby won’t take antibiotics, gripe water or medication.
8. Toddler is fussy and bored and driving you CRAZY.
Source: Joyful Abode
9. Problem: Baby is fussy and you suspect it’s gas.
Source: Mommy Outside the Box
10. Problem: Your toddler still won’t. eat. anything. (and you’re running out of ideas).
Source: Lovely Little Snippets
11. Baby is fussy and you’ve tried everything.
Hack: Try baby accupressure!
12. Problem: Baby is STILL teething, and nothing is STILL working.
Hack: The Molar Muncher soothes the entire gum line at one time.
13. Problem: Your Miracle Blanket is in the wash, and you’re forced to use a regular blanket to swaddle.
Hack: Step-by-step swaddling instructions.
Source: DIY Father
14. Problem: Your older toddler or preschooler wakes up too freaking early.
Hack: A children’s alarm clock: When the moon’s out, don’t get out of bed!
15. Baby has a majorly poopy diaper and you don’t want to pull the onesie over his head.
Hack: That’s what lap neck onesies and tee’s are for! Pull the onesie off by bringing the neck down around the shoulders, instead of pulling the shirt over baby’s head.
16. Problem: Baby wakes often.
Hack: Try ‘The Pause’, a technique frequently used by parents in France. Rather than responding immediately to baby’s cry, give her a moment to see if she can settle back to sleep on her own (or to see if she’s even perhaps just whimpering in her sleep).
Source: Dirty Diaper Chic
17: Problem: Baby’s asleep in his crib (for now), and you want to make sure you hear him if (when) he cries.
Hack: Get the Baby Monitor app for your smartphone. Will even send you a text message or phone call when your little one wakes!
Source: Baby Monitor App on Google Play
18. Problem: Yes, baby is still teething.
Hack: Freeze the nipple of a pacifier in an ice-cube tray filled with formula, breastmilk or water to make a ‘momsicle’.
Directions at Mother 2 Mother
19. Problem: Spit-up or puke on your couch.
1. Clean up the worst of the mess
2. Make a paste of baking soda and water
3. Spread generously on stain
4. Allow to dry overnight
5. Vacuum it up!
20. Problem: Baby screams bloody murder when you wash her hair.
Hack:User a baby shower cap.